Mixed Vegetable Curry
RECIPES OF MALAYSIA
1 2/3 cups
Orange sweet potatoes
Onion, finely sliced
Tomato, peeled and chopped
Red chili, chopped
Kaffir lime leaves, dried or
Grated palm sugar or soft brown
- Cut the pumpkin into small wedges and the sweet potato into 2 cm
- Quarter the squash; top and tail the beans, halving them if long;
and cut the cabbage into 1 cm wide shreds.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan; add the onion and garlic and cook over
medium heat until soft and slightly golden.
- Add the tomato, chili, lemon rind, lime leaves. sugar, salt, fish
sauce, coconut milk, stock and lemon juice.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the flavor has intensified.
- Add the sweet potato and pumpkin to the sauce and cook for 8
minutes. Add the beans, cabbage and squash and cook for 6 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Asian Melting Pot
Subscribe to our FREE e-newsletter below
Note : The sauce can be prepared a few hours ahead and reheated. Cook
the vegetables just before serving.
SYNDICATE THIS WEBSITE VIA RSS NEWS FEED
| VISIT OUR
Copyright © 2003 - 2009
Asian Recipes Online. All Rights reserved.
Last updated :
02 March, 2009
Visitors Online: 2