Chili Yong Tau Foo Recipe
RECIPES OF MALAYSIA
Spanish mackerel fish (ensure
it is fresh)
A dash of pepper
- Slit open the chilies and remove the seeds. Soak the chilies in a
bowl of cold water with a pinch of salt for about 15 minutes.
- Wipe the chilies dry before filling them with the fish paste. Put
- Clean the fish and use a tablespoon to scrape out the fish fillet
into a mixer and blend until it is soft and smooth.
- Slowly add in 3 teaspoon of the prepared water and corn flour
- Ensure all ingredients are well mixed until the fish paste is sticky
- Fill the fish paste into the chilies and smoothen the top of the
fish paste with the excess water and corn flour mixture.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok over moderate heat.
- Place the chilies with the fish side into the oil until slightly
- Pour in sufficient warm water to cover the chilies. Cover wok and
allow the chilies to simmer for about 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- Serve with chili sauce and clear vegetable soup.
Asian Melting Pot
Subscribe to our FREE e-newsletter below
More Malaysian Recipes
SYNDICATE THIS WEBSITE VIA RSS NEWS FEED
| VISIT OUR
Copyright © 2003 - 2009
Asian Recipes Online. All Rights reserved.
Last updated :
02 March, 2009
Visitors Online: 1